Sunday, May 21, 2006

Long Time, No Post

After I finish my class, I will be gung-ho trying to get stuff done for the wedding. I did get the invitation parts ordered this week. We are going with a black Envelopment (5x5 pocket fold) with sage and ivory. Also, ivory envelopes. I'll post a picture as soon as I get the first one put together. I can't really describe it.

Besides that, I haven't done anything recently. I talked with the pianist today, and she is good to go. I'll touch base with the Reception Coordinator tomorrow and hopefully set up a time to get that worked out. I'm beginning to get a little scared, because it seems there is so much still to do, but Jason and I have both been too busy to do anything.

And my first bridal shower is this weekend! We already got two gifts in the mail. Whee!

No comments: