Saturday, August 05, 2006

Hair and Music

My friend who was going to do my hair backed out last week. Her husband planned for them to leave on vacation a day earlier than she thought, which just happens to be the day of my wedding. Fortunately for me, the pre-school director has decided to pay for my hair as a wedding gift. Today I went to Alexander's Salon in Brea for a trial up-do. It is GORGEOUS! I'm not showing anyone, so it will be a surprise on Saturday. :o)

I will say, though, that it took an hour, 2 rubberbands, and 71 bobby pins to make it happen. I only wish I had something to do to make good use of the beautiful hairdo.

I also met with the pianist to arrange what she will do for the wedding. I think I am just going to have her play the pre-ceremony music, and maybe the Bridal Procession. I've picked out some music that I really like for the rest of the ceremony. Hopefully it all works together.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Just think! Today was your last single Saturday. Tomorrow will be your last single Sunday! Etc... YAY!

Don't forget to post pics for those of us who won't be there!

Sher said...

I wish you could be here, too! :(