Thursday, December 29, 2005

Excitement Creeping In

It hit me yesterday -- I'm getting married! Don't get me wrong, I knew before this I am getting married, but sometimes I feel like I am going through life in a daze -- watching someone else live my life. Then I have these awakening thoughts like ... this is all REAL; I will be spending the rest of my life with Jason. It's weird, I know, but it's just the way I am.

Anyway, I really thought I would freak out when this realization hit (based on how I reacted previously to life-changing decisions in our relationship), but I didn't. I'm actually starting to get excited. I'm not all oogly-googly in love: I really think we are beyond that. It is more a feeling of wonderful contentment; knowing that I will spend the rest of my life with a wonderful man by my side.

I am truly blessed.

No comments: