Thursday, December 22, 2005

Plans on Hold for the Holidays

Good news! I just found out that my church will not be charging me for use of the sanctuary, though they usually charge $200. Also, we can use the Chapel for the reception at no cost, as well. I'm not sure if we will do the reception there, but it sure is a nice option.

Besides that, planning is pretty much on hold until after the holidays. We did a rough count of guests the other night, and it looks like 150-175 with just family and close friends. We might try to get a rough guest list together next week.

Oh, does anyone want to go to Festival of Brides with me in February? I just received a coupon with free admission for 4 people. I want to go, but really do not want to go by myself.

1 comment:

Sher said...

Be here February 12. :oD