Monday, February 06, 2006

Presto Chango

Ok, I'm feeling a little better about the whole planning thing (thanks to Jeri for her helpful comments and Jason for just listening).

I might scrap the whole pink dress idea and change my main color from hunter green to sage. I'm not really hip on pink anyway. I would like to keep a pink flower, though, since I need a contrast and I am totally in love with this look for the flowers (the picture doesn't do it justice):



So I was looking for sage bridesmaids dresses and stumbled upon this one competely by accident. I went to the website to look for one I saw at the knot, originally looking for #915. Don't ask me why, but I thought I was looking for #361. Unfortunately, it is being discontinued Febrary 12.



I think it's beautiful, and would look good on all of my bridesmaids (of course, only trying it on will tell for sure). They just happen to be Mori Lee, which is available at Allusions (thanks for the tip, Jeri!). They do have some nice bridal gowns, too -- very different from David's Bridal overall. Now I just have to find out about price.

I think I like the sage (hopefully the color will be better matched in person):

3 comments:

Wendy said...

My dress was a Mori Lee. Note on the guys vests... try them out on a couple of guys first. We thought we wanted vests to match our dresses (lavendar), and they looked really gay on so we ended up with silver/grey vests.

jeric2003 said...

By the way, the Allusions building is shared by a Friar Tux. That might be convenient for you.. Although I ended up going somewhere different for my tuxes just because I wanted something close to the church so the tuxes were easy to pick up.

Sher said...

I'm looking at Friar Tux. And, I don't think the sage vest would look bad on the guys, but I will try it first to see.