Sunday, February 12, 2006

Thank you!

Thanks to everyone for all the comments. You have all done this before, I haven't! I haven't even been to any weddings in over 5 years! You've all given me some great ideas and advice.

Jen, you have in no way overstepped. Your comments have helped tremendously. I've never done this ... you have, AND you enjoy it! :o) I just wish you lived closer!

Jeri, your comments have been priceless, given at just the right time to help encourage me and bring me back to my senses and help me enjoy the process.

Everyone else (Wendy, Liz, Deb, Roland, Melissa, my cousins -- sorry to lump everyone in together, and ever sorrier if I missed anyone), thanks for the support and advise.

Please keep it coming. I need all the help I can get! :o)

2 comments:

Jen said...

you might be sorry you asked...I just attacked your flowers post with like 4 responses ;)

Melissa P. said...

Jen is the BEST wedding planner/bridesmaid/helper ever!!!!