Monday, March 13, 2006

No Color Change

Thanks for all the advise. I am going to stick with Diamond White for the dress ... for a couple reasons. The main reason being that they cannot change the order. I could probably work it out, but I think Diamond will look better overall. Ivory did look better with my skin than white White, and the "Diamond White" does look very white until you put it up next to a "white White" dress. I asked the Director at my Pre-school (who used to be a wedding coordinator) and Lissa (my fashion consultant) and they both agreed that Diamond White is the way to go. I don't want to look like the dress is glowing, and I'm afraid that's what would happen with "white White".

As far as coordinating, I think I'm going to go with cream for linens and flowers. That should look very nice with the sage and pink, and make the dress look even whiter. I have two different veils that I can borrow, and three different sets of jewelry, so hopefully one of those will work. If not, I guess I will have to buy something to match. I am going to have to buy shoes anyway, and they can dye them to Diamond White if I want. The shirts on the tuxes are barely visible, and the dress will be next to the black of the tux, not the white, so I think that should work out fine (I actually mentioned this when I ordered, and she didn't think it would be a problem).

1 comment:

Melissa P. said...

Good job. I can appreciate someone who listens to advice but then makes whatever decision she thinks best.

I know your wedding will be lovely, Sher. I'm very happy for you. =)