Friday, March 31, 2006

Update, to Tide You Over

This week was very crazy and busy, so no real planning was done ... which has been the story of the past month.

I did make some progress on the invitations. I did some rough sketching and laying out of the invitations. I think I know what I want to do, now I just need to see if I can pull it off cost-wise and time-wise.

In other news, a small stone fell out of my ring. There were 12 teeny diamonds around the setting, but now there are only 11. I'm sure it is covered under the warranty, especially since I have had it inspected regularly, it's just a matter of getting the time and gumption to call them to find out what to do.

Don't look for any updates this weekend. I am leaving Friday for a retreat, and will not return until Sunday afternoon. I don't even want to think about wedding plans during that time. I am escaping from it ALL.

See you on the other side!

No comments: