Saturday, January 07, 2006

Guest Lists

Jason and I input our rough guest list (I LOVE theknot.com), and came to 250 invitees (approx 100 invitations). Then we realized that each of us forgot 10-20 people each. So, when all is said and done, we will have around 300 invitees. I think we have decided to go for 150 guests total.

Time to break out the ax.

I went through last night and this morning working my list to come up with an A list, and a B list (sadly, my blog readers are confined to the B list). According to articles I read about quest list etiquette, it is best to first invite those people you MUST have. When we get responses back from those guests, we can then move to the B list and invite friends from there. What a process.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

I have also had some friends who have invited some people only to the wedding and not reception, since the reception is where the big $ come in. FYI