Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Plan Thus Far

Wedding:

Theme: Victorian inspired
Location: my church, with my pastor officiating
Possible colors: Black, forest green, rose pink

Attendants:
Maid of Honor - Ruth (my former roommate)
Bridesmaids - Sarah (my 21-year-old sister), Lissa (my close friend)
Junior Bridesmaid - Rebekah (my 13-year-old sister)
Flower Girls (tentative) - Tatyana and Annaleia (my step-sister's 9-year-old twin daughters)

Best Man - Dave (Jason's cousin)
Groomsmen - Jeff (Jason's best friend), TBD (maybe one of my brothers)
Junior Groomsman - Austin (Dave's 9 year-old son)
Ring Bearer - Jacob (Dave's 4 year-old son)

Reception:

Theme: Summer Afternoon Garden Tea
Location: Jason's church
(possible) rented plants to make a garden indoors

Menu: Finger foods, scones, mini-sandwiches, little smokies (per special request)
Cake
Tea (of course) and punch
Sparling cider for the toast (they have peach and pear cider at Ikea, how cool is that???)

No comments: